Saturday, June 21, 2008

Plans

Tomorrow I am going to wake up around 11 or 12 and do the following things:

brush my teeth
take a shit
roll 3 joints
put clothes on, grab my ray-ban knockoffs, set my ipod to hip hop
walk down to the grocery store and buy a bunch of food
mosey over to the liquor store and buy vodka and bloody mary stuff
once i get to the woods i'm a gonna spark the first fat j and suck down its nectar
after hanging out in the woods and looking at frogs and mushrooms i am going to
listen to modern english and kate bush while playing zoo tycoon 2

...


Tonight I got stoned in the woods and heard this eerie music coming from somewhere. I couldn't tell where. Was it up by the ski jumps? Down by the viking ship? Emanating from the watchtower? Whatever it was, it scared me.

Then I ate lunchables and drank a coke.

No comments: